2021 Parking Stickers for Recreational Areas
The Park and Recreation Commission has made changes to the parking sticker sales process and enhanced parking areas for the 2021 year.
The sticker allows entrance to Forest River, McCabe Park/Kernwood Marina, Winter Island and designated areas of Salem Willows Park (includes parking area across from Dead Horse Beach and the future paved parking area adjacent to the tennis courts estimated to be completed July 2021). The sticker does not guarantee you a parking spot.
- $25.00 annual sticker per car for Salem residents.
- $150.00 annual sticker per car for non-residents.
- Stickers are non-transferable and no free replacement will be issued.
- You must present a valid driver’s license and vehicle registration to purchase.
- Stickers must be adhered to the front windshield, inside on the driver’s side on the bottom left.
Parking Sticker Sale Dates and Times
Drive-Thru Sales Option
- Stickers will be on sale with a drive-thru option at Winter Island on:
- Monday, May 10th from 3:00-6:00pm
- Wednesday, May 12th from 3:00-6:00pm
- Monday, May 17th from 3:00-6:00pm
- Thursday, May 20th from 3:00-6:00pm
- You will stay in your car and follow signs to the sales area.
- Face coverings are required when making your transaction with staff.
- You must present a valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and cash or check only payable to the City of Salem.