If you are eligible to get a vaccine, click here to find a site and make your appointment:
Salem seniors can call the Salem COA at 978-744-0924, extension 43015, if they need assistance or have questions about accessing the COVID-19 vaccine. Leave a message with your name and number, and someone from the COA’s social services team will return your call.
How many Salem residents have been vaccinated so far?: 1,993 (as of 1/21/21)
Latest vaccine update
Notice: Due to high demand and constrained vaccine supply, COVID-19 Vaccination appointments are limited. More appointments will be available based on supply from the Federal Government. Appointments will be added on a rolling basis.
- We are currently vaccinating all priority groups in Phase 1 of the MA COVID-19 vaccine distribution timeline.
- As of January 21, 2021, all groups in Phase 1 are eligible to be vaccinated. This includes:
- COVID and non-COVID facing health care workers
- Residents and staff of long term care facilities
- First responders
- Staff and residents of congregate care settings, such as shelters and prisons
- Home-based health care workers
- Individuals eligible for vaccination in Phase 1 can visit mass.gov/CovidVaccineMap to view vaccine locations, including mass vaccination sites, sign-up and eligibility information. Sites will continue to be added with appointments released on a rolling basis.
Salem is currently in Phase One of the state’s Vaccination Distribution Plan