Hope to see you all on Zoom.
MEET AND MINGLE WITH NEIGHBORS
GUEST SPEAKER: Seth Lattrell – City of Salem Port Authority Deputy Planner
Seth leads Salem’s Harbor Planning efforts which will dictate the use of over 40 acres of undeveloped waterfront within a Designated Port Area (adjoining the power plant by Winter Island and the Willows)
Learn the issues and alternatives so you can then complete Salem’s survey on how the 40 acres should be used.
Access the survey at https://harborplan.salem.com/
IMPORTANT FEDERAL STREET NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION (FSNA) BUSINESS
Approve the slate of officers for 2021/2022
Justin Whittier President
Fred Biebesheimer Vice-President
Paul Bunker Treasurer
Secretary Jane Stauffer
Sign Revision and Traffic Calming draft documents.
Please provide any comments or suggestions regarding these documents to email@example.com by March 21st for consideration by the FSNA Traffic Calming Committee and Board. Sign Revision Draft items listed below, and Traffic Calming Draft link is below:
Street Sign Repair Recommendations
Full Federal Street:
• Replace Resident Only Parking signs with the neon yellow signs that appear a few places now – several Resident Only Parking signs were unreadable
Federal & Flint:
• Replace School Zone sign right before Flint with speed limit sign – no longer a school zone, and will make speed limit more visible
Lynn & Andover Intersec0on
- Add Stop Sign & painted stop line at the intersecDon
- Add One Way sign to the No LeH Turn signpost Federal between Flint & Boston St.
- Fix confusing No Parking signs (where parking switches sides) – side on Right might say “No Parking This Side Ends”
- Remove yellow paint on curb near old rectory – there is parking there but no one realizes
- Slow Children sign at end of Federal – it’s a school bus stop and a lot of children live in the building Federal & Federal Court
• Move speed limit sign to other side of Federal St. to make it more visible